Stars Prices Plan
Full Day: 7.30am – 6pm
0 – 2 years: £70 3 – 4 years: £60
School Day: 7.30am – 2.30 or 8.15 – 3.15
0 – 2 years: £62 3 – 4 years: £52
Morning: 7.30am – 12.30am
0 – 2 years: Not available 3 – 4 years: £42
Term Time only options are available for £8 extra per session
School Drop Offs & Pick Up
Foundation Stage 1
2.30 – 6:00pm – FS1 collection (no term time only fee): £35
7.30am – 8.20am (no term time only fee): £6.50
Funded Sessions for over 3 year olds
Free care of up to 22.5 hours per week all year (no extra compulsory charges)
Morning: 8.20am – 11.10am
Afternoon: 12.20pm – 3.20pm
Extra session 11.10am – 12.20pm is available for £14 per day plus £2 for food.
Funded hours can be used to reduce the cost of all sessions. Choose from all sessions available and reduce your fees by the contribution paid by the council and pay for the balance of the costs.
Ad Hoc Extras
Additional charge per session for all sessions: £5
Additional charge to extend sessions: £2
4 day a week cost = 10% discount
Terms and Conditions
- All contracts are offered for a minimum term of one full/ complete term and a minimum of 2 days per week.
- Invoices are yearly with a breakdown of fees due in termly. Credit notes are applied across the term to give equal monthly payments each term. The price charged per day changes the month after the child has their third birthday.
- We require two months’ written notice for all changes in childcare requirements. This includes terminating childcare, changing
days and reducing hours required.
- Fees are payable monthly in advance by Direct Debit on the 1st of each calendar month.
- There is no administration fee.
- There is no extra security costs.
- There is a £100 holding deposit taken to reserve a space at the nursery. If your child starts at the nursery immediately (within 2 weeks of application or when a space becomes available) no charge is due.
- Fines will be charged for late payments, £20 per 2-week period.
- For children under 4 we offer the service for a minimum of 14 hours’ childcare over a minimum of 2 days per week.
- The service provided by Stars Nursery is comprehensive, including everything except sun cream, medication, nappies, and baby milk.
- The nursery is unable to swap days. Extra days should be requested and additional charges should be paid in advance.
- All addition days required will be charged at the session rate and do not qualify for any discounts. All types of childcare vouchers accepted as payment against fees, including those issued by Busy Bees, Accor, Care-4, Sodexho, Kids Unlimited, etc
- Only one discount can be applied to prices offered to each household.
- If a second sibling of 3 years and under enters the nursery, a discount of 10% will be applied to the lowest of the two fees.
- When a place has been confirmed, a deposit will be required to secure the place which will be refunded when the child has attended the nursery for 4 months.
- Fees are subject to review annually in September.
- Term time does not include extra dates that the school chooses to close or when clubs are not running. When possible the nursery will try to accommodate extra childcare needs, but priority will be given to children who attend the nursery for more the majority of their day. Extra charges will applicable for extra childcare provided. This includes inset days, strike days, snow days and early closures for school events.
- If parents are using the nursery on an all year or term time only basis they may not change to the other option of care after the winter term has finished. Holiday care is not available for children only using the breakfast club without additional sessions.
- The nursery is open 49 weeks of the year, closing for all recognised UK Bank Holidays, between Christmas and new year & Jewish
- Holidays, this includes the whole of Pesach. Jewish days o n which we close are NOT chargeable. The nursery will open on all Jewish holidays that it is permitted to by the Rabbi.
- Stars Nursery runs to support the parents of children that attend Wolfson Hillel school. Please note that the service that we provide compliment the school but we are not linked with the school in any way and operate as a separate private business.